Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas came early for me!!

My Birchbox is here!!!  Very exiciting for a product junkie like myself!!  This is my second one so if you missed my first post and want to know what the Birchbox is all about, check it out here.

This month's box includes a pore minimizer cream, a perfume sample of Ageless perfume from Harvey Prince, hair oil, lip gloss and more! 

It came in a festive box with shimmery tissue paper and a lovely card explaining all the items.  Time to get busy!


I'll check back with my product review when I've had a chance to try it all out!

3 comments:

  1. I love beauty reviews! So that now I'm looking forward to reading about these prodcuts! Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junkie! Love it! Just the name birchbox sounds so christmasey. Dawn suitcase vignettes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you look great...beautiful top and boots. What Goodwill charged you 70 bucks? Love this look, thanks for dropping by..I do feel so much better. See ya soon! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete