Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm in love...

And Birchbox is thy name!
I saw an ad on the local news a week or so ago and I thought I was seeing things.  Surely this box of happy service was made just for me!  I love trying new beauty products as you may have noticed.  I flip through my Glamour and Marie Claire mags actually paying attention to the adverts to see if there is anything that might possibly erase wrinkles, give me more energy, add sky high volume to my hair, jump higher, run faster  You get my drift.  I wouldn't dream of throwing the magazine out before I've opened each and every perfume sample and rubbed it on some part of my body, sometimes incurring the occasional paper cut.
The idea behind Birchbox is that for a mere $10 you can get a lovely box sent right to your front door which contains 4 - 5 deluxe size beauty samples for you to try at home.  You fill in a little beauty profile about yourself so they can customize your samples.  I signed up for the autoship which I can cancel at any time.  If you decide you like any of the products, you can purchase the full size version from their website at a reduced price. 
What!? What!?  Where do you sign up right?  AND...AND... The $10 includes shipping.  It's on like Donkey Kong...
Here is my first Birchbox!
J'Adore!

Treasures!!!  Some goodies along with a little tissue paper wrapped surprise...


WOW!  Elizabeth Arden Restorative Treatment, Shalimar Perfume, Zoya Nail Polish and more!


There is even a little card included with descriptions in case you're not sure what the product is and how much the full size is available for on their website.

I was soooo pleased with my first Birchbox, I can't wait to see what's in my next one.  I'm looking forward to trying each and every one and letting you know about it. 

Have you tried any of these products?  Are you a beauty samples junkie like me?

3 comments:

  1. Cool deal! You picked nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been cleaning my graveyard of beauty products for some time now. I love beauty products too but I worry about what is in due to some allergies. This idea is great for a product junkie though. I love the nail polish color...perfect for the holidays...fa la la la la. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool!!!!
    unfortunately no!
    wait for you on my blog: It's all about love!
    xoxoxo
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete