Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SHINE ON!

Good afternoon!  I'm so excited to have more followers joining me today - HI!!!!  Thank you so much for joining!

Back to business!  I love trying new beauty products out whether it be a new hair, skin or nail product - love to try them all!  Also, if I have a coupon, even better because I like to be cheap thrifty.  I'm currently on a endless journey to manage my shiny face and am testing a new blotting paper at the moment but it's only day one and I'm not sure if I like them or not.  More on that later...

This product that I would like to share today is magical!  I've been using it for years and it always makes my hair feel so soft, it fights frizz and makes my blonde locks shiny!  (I want my hair shiny - not my face!)  I usually put a dab on my hand and rub them together then smooth it on to damp hair.  If you look at your hands after, you'll see little shiny flecks of fairy dust gold! 

It's unbelievable and one of the products I will never stop buying. 
Try it out and let me know how you like it!

Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream
Fekkai.com

j'adore!


2 comments:

  1. Hello from your latest follower (Number 8!) *waves*

    http://chattybrat.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Shayla....thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I hadn't noticed the similarities b/t the little girl me and the dress selected! You're a clever chick! ; D I am happily following you now & look forward to seeing you often in BlogLand!!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete