Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sneak Peek - Tequila Sunrise

I love to wear turquoise, especially in the Summer.  I think it's such a flattering color for everyone!  I found this dress/top in Kohl's and fell in love right away.  The colors are so pretty, the material is cool and slinky (almost like a slip) and it has little jewels at the neckline - perfect for Summer!  Plus, it makes the "twins" look so lovely!  It was WAY too short for me to wear as a dress, so I paired it with some black leggings.

I was brave and posted a pic from the back view because I wanted to show the elastic gather at the back which gives this a more fitted (and flattering!) fit.  Another great thing about this is that I can dress it up or down - throw some flats on and off to the mall or slip into these pink kitten heels and I'm ready for a night of dinner on the town.  The bracelet was an EBay find that just looks like turquoise stones but when you get a closer look, it actually has skulls and bones - J'Adore this little twist on what otherwise might seem like a simple bracelet!


Top:  Apt. 9 (Kohl's)
Leggings:  Fashion Bug
Shoes: Moda Spana
Bracelet: EBay

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and cool top, Shayla! That is a very inspired bracelet too. I have found the most interesting pieces of jewelry on eBay.

    ReplyDelete