Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eye Candy of the Week Link Up!

Greetings!  I'm all excited to do my very first attempt at a link up party!  I hope you join.  If you didn't see the previous post and want to know the deets, click here
(I'm actually posting a wee bit early in case of any technicalities!)

I wanted to share this most unusual perfume bottle from Vera Wang as my Eye Candy of the Week.  My hub bought this for me for Valentine's Day and gave it to me early.  Well, actually it was sitting on the table when I got home from work the other day and he said he forgot to put it away. 

Personally I think he either 1) didn't want to wrap it or 2) knew he'd have to hide it really, really well because I have a tendency of tearing the house apart if I know there's a hidden gift somewhere.  Whatever the reason - I have it now.   I really like Vera's (we're on a first name basis - she just doesn't know it) fragrances but this bottle is like no other - a real Eye Catcher!  Check it out...
It looks like there are half a dozen roses topping the bottle all tied with a red ribbon.  Since it was a Valentine's Day gift, the name is perfect - Lovestruck!

What caught YOUR eye this week? 



9 comments:

  1. so sweet of your husband! What a pretty perfume bottle, looks like a great decor for the room too! Thank you for popping by my blog Shayla!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definately different than my other perfume bottles - thanks Mongs!

      Delete
  2. Shayla, I am swamped today but don't worry I will get to it. Gorgeous gift from Jeff...he's so thoughtful!!! I wanna smell that perfume when I come by next time. Do you like it? Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chickie! Looks like it might just be me and you at this party... what will I do with all this dip? LOL! Yes, the perfume is wonderful, remind me to spritz ya!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty bottle! I'd love having that sit on my dresser! He's got good taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an Eye Catcher for sure! Thanks for stopping by Bethie!!

      Delete
  4. So pretty- I'm often more attracted to the perfume bottle than the scent itself! I'm linking up the yummy recipes that caught my eyes this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! Im always interested in what other people eat and their recipes. Those pants are an eye catcher too!

      Delete
  5. Don't fret.........I'll link up this weekend. Sounds like fun. Did you make guacamole?

    ReplyDelete