Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Good Morning!  Today is Valentine's Day, a day which, if you don't have a Valentine, can make you feel sort of ...left out.  It doesn't have to be that way though.  You can make it what you want!  Besides, the color pink is so cheery - don't you think??  If you want to celebrate on your own, why not pick up one of these lovely gifts for yourself? (and me!)

Coach bag

Glasses: Gucci - Shoes:  Christian Louboutin - Scarf: Hermes - Me & Hub: Jamaica - Cupcake: Yummy!

I remember in grade school giving out little cards to my classmates.  I actually remember filling them out at home and bringing them into school.  They came in box of like 20 or so and looked a bit like these...
So cute!

Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day???
Well, whatever you do, I hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. That Coach bag is awesome, I wish I could buy myself one as a gift, lol!

    We're doing dinner out tonight, a little treat for ourselves!

    Happy V-day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that one Beth - this is a not-so-subtle hint for my hub... HINT HINT!!! LOL!

      Enjoy your romantic dinner!

      Delete
  2. I like your attitude. I think we can all enjoy the day, with or without a romantic partner. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Shy! Life is what you make it - and so is Valentine's Day! I know if I were a single gal, I'd probably wait until all the candy and gifts were 1/2 price and then treat myself - always frugal!

      Delete
  3. I so want a pink bag and the coach one is divine!
    You and your husband look so happy in the picture. Pink is a great color on you.
    I'd go for that cupcake too. Looks yummy. I am a sucker for cake.

    ReplyDelete