Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birchbox #3 - Review

Happy Sunday all!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I was pretty lazy this weekend but that's what weekends are for, right?  Or is it for doing chores?  Whichever - I hope you managed to squeeze in some fun!  We had snow last night finally!  It was only a coating but it sure was pretty when it was coming down.  The hub didn't let it stop him from cooking up a few burgers though...
I think that might very well be the extent of our snowfall this year...meh.

On to my Birchbox review!!!  If you missed my post of what was in my last box, click here.
These were my two favs out of the loot!

The first one is this Frothy Face Wash from Origins.  I'm really liking their products and this one is no exception.  This face wash has a light peppermint fragrance and is very thick and creamy.  You don't need much, a little goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!

The other product I really liked is this Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner by Stila.  I've heard of Stila before but never tried her products until now.  The color is called Lionfish and it's a dark brown/copper shade - very nice!  Another nice thing about this other than the color is that once you put it on - it stays on.  I haven't worn it to go swimming (yet) but it doesn't fade or spread while I'm wearing it and it only comes off when I'm ready to take it off.
J'Adore both of these products!

Have you ever tried either of these before?  How did you like them?

There is still time to join the link up Eye Candy of the Week.  Click here to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment