Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall In New Jersey

I know a lot of people migrate to New England this time of year to watch the changing of the leaves.  Living in this part of the country my whole life, I never realized that not everyone gets to experience the beauty of the changing seasons - it's one of my favorite things about New Jersey.

Here are some snaps of the colors in my neighborhood right now.


Eat your heart out New England!

Do you get to see the leaves change color in your neck of the woods?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We are lucky! It is so beautiful in my yard right now. I may have to bite off your post and show my leaves...Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. My environment is similar to yours since I'm only a two-hour drive north from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. We have had some really pretty fall leaf color here this year too. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! We get some pretty fantastic colors in Atlanta, too, but I never seem to do a very good job of capturing them with my camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome! It's wonderful how something so simple can look so beautiful, I love fall ! HA...although we don't have it here...

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete