Monday, November 14, 2011

Hometown Shout Out!

Having been on hiatus the last 2 months, I was looking forward to getting back in the swing with the Inspiration Monday outfit from the ladies over at two birds.  How befitting that this week's pic is of Kelly Rippa because Mizz Rippa happens to be from Stratford, NJ, the town I currently reside. 
It was meant to be!

Here is Kelly looking so casual and cute:

I know she's still a Jersey girl at heart!

Here's my take on her outfit:
It's been so unseasonably warm lately, I really can get away with the short sleeves!
I hope you have a fab Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I really like that scarf! I hope it's as soft and cozy as it looks. :-) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Fun prose and good style. And you get points for being a Jersey girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love your scarf. and so nice that it is still warm enough for short sleeves in novemeber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable you! How fun is that fact. I did not even know that. I think Jenni knew her from Cheerleading, funny! Welcome back my blogger bud. I like you in jeans... Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME BACK TO THIS BLOGGY WORLD! You're looking good too. I love your scarf, you look feminine chic with some edge.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete