Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birchbox #3

Good afternoon lovelies!  I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has a drawer like this tucked away some where in their home...  Am I alone in my organized hoarding???


I never have to buy makeup, moisturizer, bath gel or hair products again in my life - but, oh, I will!!!  This is what my monthly delivery of my Birchbox brought...


Lots of goodies as usual!  I really love the Origins products lately so I have a face wash from them I'm anxious to try, there is a perfume sample from Juicy Couture (Mmm, Juicy!  LOL!), waterproof eyeliner in a lovely brown/copper shade by Stilla that I'll be smudging on and a few other treats! Let me at them!!

Not sure what a Birchbox is?  Check them out here.  I shall return shortly when I've had a chance to wash, spritz and line my way through my latest goody box!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the second post of yours I've read about Birchbox and I still haven't signed up! I need to do so ASAP because it looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a product junkie Bethie, you will la-la-love it!!

      Delete