Friday, January 27, 2012

Birchbox #3 - UPDATED

UPDATED & REPOSTED: I am so excited to have just found more BB lovers! I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Vintage Gwen and Allison over at Feeding My Temple for a beauty product party! I'm so excited to find fellow bloggers/product junkies! Check them out and link along here if you can!

Good afternoon lovelies! I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has a drawer like this tucked away some where in their home... Am I alone in my organized hoarding???


I never have to buy makeup, moisturizer, bath gel or hair products again in my life - but, oh, I will!!! This is what my monthly delivery of my Birchbox brought...


Lots of goodies as usual! I really love the Origins products lately so I have a face wash from them I'm anxious to try, there is a perfume sample from Juicy Couture (Mmm, Juicy! LOL!), waterproof eyeliner in a lovely brown/copper shade by Stilla that I'll be smudging on and a few other treats! Let me at them!!

Not sure what a Birchbox is? Check them out here. I shall return shortly when I've had a chance to wash, spritz and line my way through my latest goody box!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you and I got the same box! How fun! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your goody box! Have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Digging your makeup drawer! Yep I have one too!
    Love your blog name too!!

    ReplyDelete