Sunday, January 8, 2012

Resolutions Shmezolutions!

Happy Sunday!  I'm not sure why it's "Happy" exactly because that just means the weekend is coming to an end and the work week is looming...  BUT that's not until tomorrow so we'll worry about it then!

I was wondering if anyone makes New Year's resolutions?  Anyone?  Do you tell people what they are or do you keep them to yourself?  Do you make them every year?  Do you ever actually keep them?

For the past few years (and again this year!), I've made the same ones because I never manage to fully keep them although I try.  They are...

Get more sleep
Loose weight
Pay down credit cards

Yesterday I charged a pizza on my credit card and sat up eating it and watching "The Nanny" reruns until 3:00 a.m.  Whew!  The pressure is off.  I'll still try though...


Care to share your New Year's resolutions???

3 comments:

  1. Ugh,I just don't so them anymore because I simply can't do them!Anytime I try and follow ANY kind of rule,I feck up!Loathe rules!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...this is funny. I am laughing. I plan to keep my resolutions as much as possible. I skipped over the weight thing and added some exercise. Welcome back...hope you had a good time. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I loved that charged pizza stayed up till 3! I made all goals that I was planning to do in the first couple weeks of January. I suppose its kinda cheating but oh well! It works! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete