Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Thank goodness it is Thursday.  Even though I had a three day week, it was exhausting - bring on the weekend!!!
A shout out to my fellow lushes imbibers!  Raise the roof!!!  Sometimes you need to just get in and get out so this week's cocktail for Thirsty Thursday is a shot! 
As the temps get lower and work gets crazier, I find myself counting the days until the hubs and I go back "home" to Jamaica (50 days!!!!) and then I think of rum.  Ya, mon!
24K Nightmare
1/2 oz Goldschlager
1/2 oz Jägermeister
1/2 oz Rumple Minze
1/2 oz Bacardi 151 proof rum
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a shot glass.
3. Bottoms up!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious!
    Jamaica?!Never been!Must be fabulous!
    Haloumi is a middle eastern type of cheese,that you pan fry!It's rather tasty!XXX

    ReplyDelete