Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Linking Up (Lazy Like & Layered!)

Hello dahlings!!  Today I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  If you're not familiar - check it out here!  So the gist of the dealio is that you take a pic of yourself each day during the week and post your outfits on Wednesday.  Kinda makes ya wanna spruce yourself up a bit - like run a brush through the old mat and put on shoes in place of the bed slippers - when you know you're sharing it with thousands (or in my case tens) of other ladies!

I wanted to participate but I'm really bad about taking outfit pics so I cheated (twice this week!) and recycled my pics from my last few outfit posts because I wanted to play along and didn't want to just post one pic.

It's funny because when I put all of my pics together, I noticed something very familiar about them all............ I likes me layers!

I wore this to work.  I couldn't find the right look with the light pink sweater so I added a brown belt (to match the boots and pants) and a cardi and away I went!

Wearing a short sleeved cardi with a long sleeve top underneath.  This layering technique had never occurred to me until I saw a fellow blogger do it - brilliant!

Trying out my new thigh high black boots with leggings.  I was never a belt person until I saw a fellow blogger wear one under a cardi - another fashion tip I stole picked up!

Sash-ay, Sash-ay!  LOL!  Still looking for outfits to wear my thigh high boots with -  but really - this look is about the attitude!  By the way - the cuffing of the jean - another bloggy steal!

Do you get ideas from your fellow bloggys???  Which ones are your favs????  I'm always looking for more ideas and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! You've inspired me to seriously give Birchbox a go! ha ha! I am a total product addict...I only use a handful of them too...whazzup with that right? :) Hearts, JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits!! I especially like the first outfit because of all the pink!! ;) I'm the layering queen!! I'm so ready for Spring!!!

    Love your blog!! Can't wait to get to know you!!

    ReplyDelete