Sunday, January 29, 2012

Linking up - Purple & Brown

Greetings everyone - I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  The weather was so nice this past Saturday, I decided to take my photos outside to play along with two birds and their Inspiration Monday link along.  If you haven't played before, click here to check it out (and get some happy news at the same time!) 
This week's photo is Miss Taylor Swift looking snuggy in hat and coat...

I grabbed my purple pea coat and hat and off to the park I went!  I get so many compliments on this coat because of the color.  Most people think Black or Navy when it comes to a pea coat but I went out on a limb when I bought this last year and went with color!  I definitely feel visible when I wear this coat so I'm also linking up with Patti over at Not Dead Yet Style for her Visible Monday link-party!


I've always wanted a pic of me throwing a hat in the air and the hub happily obliged by snapping these pics and about 100 others but these were the ones I liked. 

Although there are few similarities between my pics and Taylor's, I was inspired and I hope you were too - can't wait to see what everyone else wore!

Have a fabulous week!

12 comments:

  1. First of all, you look gorgeous in this outfit. Secondly I am loving the collaged photographs...what are u using to make a collage? Thirdly, the hat photograph idea is awesome. Lastly, great new header. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat and coat, Lisa! I love the Mary Tyler Moore hat-in-the-air pic. Thanks so much for linking up to Visible Monday, you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you can toss a hat! You look great in your outfit. I too like the collage and am curious as to what you used to create it. Since Picnik is going away (ARGH!) I need to figure out what to use now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Mary Tyler Moorish...I love the picture. The fit and color of this jacket is great! Wonderful color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this coat. you look great in purple! and you kind of look like a sexy spy with the hat and coat (i mean that as a total compliment, btw)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOnderful colour Shayla! I love purple too (one of my other winter coats is that colour too!) , I'm not surprised you get lots of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lisa--I'm here from Visible Monday. Purple is a great color for a pea coat and the hat in the air pic is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, cute pics and the hat looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this! Your hat is so mafia! Your coat is severely fantastic. Would never work for me, maybe green though...

    ReplyDelete