Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bringing it back!

Good afternoon! 
You may or may not recall a little weekly feature I use to do called Thirsty Thursday?  I use to post a beverage recipe each Thursday because I don't work on Fridays and Thursdays ARE my Fridays and besides, who needs a reason to have a cocktail?  Not me!!!

I haven't posted one since August so as crazy as things have been at work and the fact that I have a FOUR day weekend (off Monday for Martin Luther King Day!), I thought a cocktail recipe is just what I need. 

I have been SUPER busy at work so in order to wind down and get ready for the weekend, I figured tequila needed to be involved and this recipe sounded tasty!


Cosmoquila
2 oz Tequila
*1 oz Cointreau
*1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
Shake ingredients in mixing glass with ice, then strain into a cocktail
glass.

* Means these are optional!!!

CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that recipe! I will certainly try it in February!!! Thanks for it! I hope you are fine!

    ReplyDelete