Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birchbox #2 - Review

So you may recall my last Birchbox had lots of goodies like hair oil, perfume, lip gloss, etc.  If you missed it, click here.

There was one product that stood out above and beyond the rest.  So much so that I bought the full size version already.  That product was...
The PORE-fessional made by benefit.  I had never tried their products before but this is going to be a new staple for my makeup bag from now on.  I have large pores on my nose but was hesitant to use this because I have a really oily T-Zone and I have used primers in the past but they just seemed to make the problem worse.

Not this one!  It reduces the appearance of large pores without making your face oily and gives a matte finish - J'adore!! 

If you have the same issues, give this stuff a go and let me know how it works out for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, nice little treat in the birchbox and it works, how great is that? Things have been crazy lately...we need to catch up. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that stuff too and love it!!

    ReplyDelete