Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

I hope you had an awesome weekend!  I have been off since Friday and it was wonderful - I could easily take another week off and be busy 24/7!  I just wanted to give you a peek of my weekend in photos.  We went to the drive-in with friends ( Dawn from Suitcase Vignettes - stop and check her blog!) and we brought our husband along too!  Then on the fourth we had beer, crabs, beer, crabs and good times!

The rhinestone pin is vintage from my great Aunt Helen.




Me and Dawn with the big screen looming in the background - off to the snackbar!!


The hub - juicy, right????

Dawn & Rob sipping some libations.



Happy Birthday America!


Crabbies!!!!



Had to squeeze some pool time in too!

Is it Friday yet?????

5 comments:

  1. It must just be so wonderful to be American on the 4th! So much joy and pride! We don't really have anything like that over here! I was once in Utah for a 4th of July-had the BEST day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! I had a great holiday weekend too! There's nothing like a long weekend! :)



    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures ...the rhinestone pins are so pretty! I just noticed your banner, so hilarious!

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaahhhhh I SOOOO miss 4th of July! This looks like an overdose of good times! Great photos and great friends—nothing better. I can use a dose of summer! Funny, but my fave photo is the last one. I'm a water baby I guess.
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow dawn's blog too! fun~ i grew up going to the drive in on friday nights! had to leave before the rated R movie started though, lol

    ReplyDelete