Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sneak Peek - Granny's Apron

I wasn't up to doing a sneakie peekie last week - barely managed to get dressed as it was!  I'm feeling a little better now on my second round of antibiotics - hopefully will kick it this time!  Here is my SP for this week!
I love how this top gathers at the bust making my breasties look rather fetching!  I also think the pattern is just darling!  It reminds me of a pattern that might have been on my grammie's apron when I was just a lil tike!

Top:  Susan Lawrence
Slacks:  Fashion Bug
Vintage Bracelet:  EBay
Shoes:  Cole Haan (via Good Will)

3 comments:

  1. I love that top! Very nice! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shayla, hope you are feeling better darling. I love this top on you. Great fit and those shoes r gorgeous. Dawnxo

    ReplyDelete