Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shoe Be Doo Be Do!

Good evening friends!  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!  The hub decided yesterday that he wanted to get a new pair of running shoes and wanted to know if I wanted to go with him.  I certainly don't NEED any shoes but I wanted to just L@@K!

I promised myself that I was only going to purchase a pair of shoes if I happened to see a pair of kitten heeled, turquoise, patent leather shoes - that's it, no other shoe purchases!  So off we went to DSW or as I refer to it as....

SHOETOPIA

DSW stands for Designer Shoe Warehouse and it is a wondrous land indeed!  The minute you walk into the front door, your shoe senses are enveloped with the sight of rows and rows, and stacks and stacks of designer shoes all arranged by heel height!  The smell of leather fills the place and the designer names vary from Jimmy Choo to Guess, from Prada to Liz Claiborne, from Gucci to Coach!  All at HUGE discount prices!  HUGE.

What could possibly make a trip to DSW more exciting???  A Clearance Sale!
We got there as they were opening the door...

Welcome to Paradise my friend...
Lots of seating!  Shoes as far as the eye can see!

How cute is this shoe chandelier?

Being my thrifty self - I always head to the "back room"  That's where they keep the BEST bargains!
When they only have a pair or two left of a certain shoe, they move them to the back room and even bigger discounts to make room for MORE shoes!

Further discounted!
Find your size and check the sticker for additional savings - up to 70% off already discounted prices...  I feel faint!!!!!!!!!!!  It's like being a kid in a candy store but the candy is shoes and I'm the kid!

They even have a small "Man Section" complete with leather chairs, ottomans and a TV (and shoes)!

I somehow managed to escape with only one pair (which were not kitten heeled, turquoise or patent leather!) so I consider myself lucky!  Oh, and I didn't even look at the purses!

More on my great score later!  This is all the hub's fault!







1 comment:

  1. i LOVE dsw! i'm definitely planning to visit when i come home over the Christmas holidays. your dsw is so much nicer than the one we have in Charlotte, NC!

    can't wait to see which lucky shoes you adopted

    ReplyDelete